Rebeccas Jewels collects customer information in an effort to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. This information allows us to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
1.Information Collection and Usage
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this site or ordering product, customers have to complete an online registration process. During registration, customers will be prompted to provided us with certain personal information, including but not limited to customer's name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask customers for customers country of residence and/or customer's organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for customers' gender. These kind of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill customers' orders, to communicate with customers about customers' order, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing customer's order, we may use the personal information customers provide us with to contact customers.
B.Email Addresses. Customers enter email address for purposes including but not limited to :to register for free promotional notice; to request us to notify customer when we launch new product style; to sign up for our email newsletter. We shall not use your email address to send spam, defined as unsolicited commercial email. All emails from our website shall either be connected to delivery of services from our website for which you registered ,responses to your email, or other messages you agreed to receive.
- Cookies,Web Beacons, and Related Technologies. Like many sites, this site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags" to speed customers' navigation of the site, recognize customers and customers' access privileges, and track customers site usage.
(ii) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this site has been viewed and, if so ,how many times.
(iii) We may use third- party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to user or to serve as on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount ). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, the site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which customers access this site. We may also log customers' Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet Service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system trouble shooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of customers' computer on the Internet.)
- Children's Privacy. We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. We will take step to delete it we learn we have collected it. If customers are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com.
2.Information Use and Disclose
- Internal Use. We use customers' personal information to process customers order and provide customers with customer service. We may internally use customers's personal information to improve our site's content, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our products to customers), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this site.
- Communications with customers: We will use customers' personal information to communicate with customers about our site, and customers' order and deliveries. Also, we may send customers a confirmation email when customers register with us. We may send customers a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary. Also we may send email to customers to notify customers when we launch new products and special offers. If customers subscribe with customers' email address we will use it to deliver the information to customers. We always permit customers to unsubscribe of future emails.
- External Use. We want to provide customers with excellent service products and to offer customers a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license ,or otherwise disclose customers' specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
This site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of customer's person information. We take several steps to products customers' personal information in our facilities. Access to customers' personal information is restricted. Only employee who need access to customers' personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to customers' personal information.
If you have any privacy questions or issues, the privacy contact for this website is listed below:
We promise to investigate and respond to any privacy complaint sent to the above email address with 3 business days after receipt. The response from us will propose a resolution to the complaint such as removal of information from out database or data records. When sending a privacy complaint to us, please put "privacy complaint" in the subject line and be as specific as possible regarding the incident to allow us to properly investigate the issue.